Monday, September 8, 2008

TATTF News

TATTF a stock I own. (Not for the stockdoubling project) came out with news today.

http://biz.yahoo.com/prnews/080908/ny32360.html?.v=1

They authorized a buyback of shares of about $7 million which is about 1 million shares based on these current prices.
The stock closed up 8% today to $6.88.

It has come up nicely after bottoming a couple months ago. My entry was above $7 so I am still underwater but this is some nice news.

I don't think they will buy back that many shares but the company is at least showing some interest in the stockholders by saying the share price is undervalued.

I WISH DFNS WOULD SAY THEY ARE BUYING BACK STOCK IT WOULD SHOW THAT THEY FEEL THEIR STOCK IS UNDERVALUED.

Anyway I think TATTF is still a $8-$10 stock somewhere down the road. They are making money and with their investment in the new company they seem to be making some money as well.

I think it can run higher than $10 it is a company with only 6.6 million shares. Just depends on the buyers/sellers. But as far as risk I think they should do at least .80 for the year and at 10x PE that is a $8 stock not including any cash they have etc...

I should have some BIG news coming later this month!!

Have a great day
Steve

No comments: