Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TATTF Marketclub BUY signal

Here is a video to check out.

ON TATTF which is a stock I own. (Not for the project but just in general) I have spoke on it a few times. My average entry was $7.13 back in Mid June. Anyway Marketclub just went long via their trade triangles on it. Which means one of 2 things. We are at the beginning of a BIG run up. Or within 2-3 weeks it will get knocked out quickly with a loss.

Marketclub tends to either win BIG. Or lose QUICK. So keep an eye on TATTF if it goes to $9+ we should see a nice run continue. If it just sticks in the low $8's and $7's it is a false breakout. Some nice things though it has moved up nicely in the last month even though the markets overall have been down. The company is also buying back a bunch of shares of their own stock as they feel its undervalued. They do have a decent amount of cash so as far dealing with the credit issues they shouldn't have a problem funding themselves.

I will probably watch it for these next couple weeks see what happens. My entry was $7.13 so I have some wiggle room at these current prices (over $8). I think $10 is a closer to fair price for the stock.

Here is the video on tattf and my thoughts......




Also Scottrade is currently offering a special if you open an account with them. ($500 minimum) they will give you 7 FREE trades. That is $49 value. (normally they give you 3) This offer is good thru the end of OCTOBER.
To get the offer sign up at www.Scottrade.com and use the referral code SVZP9077

And finally I will be releasing my project within 2 weeks Lord Willing. It will be roughly 20 videos and content of what/how I find stocks to buy for the stockdoubling project and for my own trading. And the videos will be FREE!! I will post more on it in the near future.

Have a great trading day
Steve

No comments: