Monday, April 16, 2007

Monday April 16th

Not too much to report on the trading front. We probably won't see a lot of movement either way on DFNS until some news is released or the 10Q comes out in a month. It should trade between .45-.55 I would think until then. Unless their is some heavy selling or buying from an unknown source.

I appreciate the comments I am receiving about what you would like to see on the blog. If you have any additional comments please use the comments section or email me at alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

Many of you have asked for comments on how I pick stocks and updates on the "other stocks" as well.

I went to my tax man today and gave him all the paperwork he should have it done tomorrow. (At least he better LOL) Once that is behind me I have a couple of small loose ends to finish up on a few other things but later this week I should hopefully start writing an ebook about EXACT step by step of what I do to look for stocks etc.. Hopefully if time permits I may even have video and audio for it as well. The finished ebook will be weeks if not months down the road but I hope to put some of the product here on the blog for everyone to look at and learn from.

For those of you new readers check out my free ebook how I turned $500 into $4000 in 14 months at www.StockDoubling.NET

Enjoy the rest of your Monday.

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: