Saturday, April 7, 2007

Pick for the StockDoubling Project coming Monday?

I have narrowed my search down to 5 stocks. And I SHOULD be releasing them sometime on Monday. I will pick the one I like the best and put my money into it for the StockDoubling project. I will then also post the "other 4" stocks.

The update won't come until after the market opens as I have to get on a 9am call and still talk to a few people before narrowing my 5 stocks down to the ONE! No I haven't picked the ONE stock yet but should hopefully with some more research today and Monday.

If I find the one stock and get a good value for it in the markets I will buy and then let everyone know what it is.

So keep your eyes on the blog Monday for the possible pick.

I have put a lot of hours into 10k's this time around on a LOT of different stocks so hopefully it will really pay off. We will have to wait and see.

Have a Happy Easter! He is risen

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: