Monday, September 10, 2007

2nd child due soon

My wife and I are due to have our 2nd child within a week Lord willing. (Well I guess my wife is actually having the baby. :> )

So if I don't post on my blogs for a while you may know that I am out for a while doing the family thing for a bit. So if my stocks spike and I don't report on it just hold tight I will get to it when I can.

If you would like to donate to help pay the medical costs of the child there is a button on the left side of this blog. You can donate via Paypal or credit card (thru Paypal) I would greatly appreciate it. So if you have made some money from the StockDoubling project please feel free to give. Even if you haven't made money yet from the project but like the concept and idea I would love to hear from you.

If you missed Friday's post please read it. Those looking for some more trading need to check it out.

Have a great day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: