Tuesday, September 4, 2007

AYSI PURCHASE FOR MY IRA

I just bought 1500 shares of AYSI for my IRA at .37.

AYSI was one of my other stocks back in April and it has fallen hard since then.

It is a small company should do only about $7 million in revenue or so for the year. They are currently in the last month of their Q4. So won't hear annual news until around Christmas time.

The company is run by 2 guys in their 60's whom combined own about 73% of the outstanding shares. They haven't issued more shares in a good while. (17 million outstanding.)

I think it is a decent play at these levels if you are willing to wait 6 months or so. I don't see it jumping big but I don't see a huge drop from these levels either.

They have done .034 EPS for the first 9 months of the year. If they do another .011 for Q4 that would be .045 EPS for the year. At 10x PE its a .45 stock and they are growing in a big way. They are under 1 P/S for my projected #'s. About 2.5x book value.

Alot of volume today so a lot of turnover for today.

I didn't put a lot into it but I am willing to hold this one for a little while and see what happens.

I own 3 stocks in the IRA. AYSI, DFNS, CAGC each I think have little downside from my purchase price.

(CAGC has had a nice run the last week+) I plan on holding each of them for 6 months unless I see their prices get too overheated. (DFNS I WOULD LOVE TO SELL IN NOVEMBER JUST DEPENDS ON THEIR #'S.)

Have a good Tuesday
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: