Friday, September 7, 2007

NEW PROJECT UPDATE

Sorry for the lack of posts.

I have been extremely busy lately. I am tutoring my Nephew in a couple of subjects this year. I am helping my brother out with his trucking company. I am trying to get the house and work in order before our 2nd child comes which could be any day from now. (Due date Sept 17th)

And since DFNS doesn't move much not much to report.

I have done some research on the New Project which is the monthly picks.

I will be picking 1-2 stocks a month for the new project that I think can move 10-30% over the next 30-60 days. I will put $500-700 into each pick and see what happens.

THIS IS NO WAY CHANGES THE STOCKDOUBLING PROJECT. THAT IS MY MAIN CONCERN AND I THINK IS A MUCH BETTER DEAL LONG TERM THAN DOING THESE MONTHLY PICKS. SO IF YOUR FUNDS ARE LIMITED PLEASE ONLY STICK WITH THE STOCKDOUBLING PROJECT.

This new project is for those who want to have some more action and already have some money in the StockDoubling project.

I will NOT be posting the picks for this new project on this blog. I do not want to confuse things at all. This is a totally seperate project. So you won't hear much about it on this blog.

Their will actually be another email list for those people as well.

You can find all the details on the New blog for that project at

http://stockdoublingmonthly.blogspot.com/

IF YOU HAVE NO INTEREST IN THE NEW PROJECT NO PROBLEM NOTHING HAS CHANGED!!!

IF you do have an interest in that project though go to

http://stockdoublingmonthly.blogspot.com/

And follow the information their. I may even have my first pick later today September 7th for that.

Have a great day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: