Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Please check out our blog

If you haven't checked out the Monthly StockDoubling Project blog yet you really need to.

http://stockdoublingmonthly.blogspot.com/

Just yesterday we talked about 2 stocks and their potential.

One is up about 25% since that post.

The other one is up 50% TODAY alone!!! It hit almost $8 today and I bought it just a few weeks ago at $3.89!!!

On that blog you will find a sign up box to get email updates on that project. Make sure you join if that is something you are interested in.

CAGC moved up nicely today back to $3 per share! You could have been bought yesterday around $2.40!!

DFNS is the same holding in the mid/upper .50's on lower volume and I don't see that changing until News comes out. Sunday September 30th is the last day of their Q3. So we would see their 10Q within 45 days of that date. I was hoping to hear some news before the end of the month on new orders which could impact Q4 but their hasn't been anything yet.

Make sure if you are serious about trading and want me to show you how I find my stocks to trade. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE check out the

www.BeforeItMoves.com

Site where via video I show you step by step how I do my research. After Friday those videos go off the market!

Have a great day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: