Monday, October 8, 2007

CAGC moving today

CAGC is up nicely today 17% as of this writing.

I don't see any news release but the volume is strong. Maybe a buyer coming in and felt any price below X was a deal I don't know.

I will take it though its up almost 40% since the purchase back a month + ago at $2.40. Still at these levels is a good price if willing to hold 6-18 months. I think $5-7 is a real possiblity in that time.

DFNS still hanging around the .55-.60 levels. Not much will change unless holders get sick of holding and dump their shares. Or the company comes out with another order release which would send the stock above .60 again I think. Otherwise we will be caught in the .55-.60 range more than likely.

TATTF (a stock for the monthly project is up nicely over the last 2 weeks.)

Thank you for taking part in the poll. I will have additional ones in the future.

Have a great trading day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: