Wednesday, October 10, 2007

CAGC WOW!!!

Just 2 days ago I wrote about CAGC and said I thought it was still a good investment over the next 6-18 months with a target of $5-$7. Well it took off yesterday and almost hit $5 already!

I got in on August 17th less than 2 months ago at $2.40 which is a double in price based on yesterdays close.

I will monitor it today if we get higher prices above $5 per share I may consider an exit at that point. That was my target anyway and if its going to give me those kind of profits that quickly then I will take it. I probably won't sell for less than $5 though. I still think it is solid going forward and will do well. So I am not going to give it away.

TATTF which is the stock for the monthly project also did well yesterday that is up roughly 16% from my purchase price just 2 weeks ago.

DFNS had a little bit more volume a few more 10,000 share blocks are trading which is good and now it is in the higher end of the .50's range. That is the only stock that I have held lately that hasn't done really well. So maybe its due for a nice move coming we will see.

I will let you know what I do with CAGC.

Have a great trading day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: