Monday, May 19, 2008

MarketClub Chart

I am starting a new series on Marketclub.

MarketClub is a trading system.

It ISN'T for daytrading the markets but if you are looking for some GREAT ways to trade stocks. (More trades than what I offer at StockDoubling you will want to check it out.)

This week I will go over some of the "OTHER STOCKS" I have had over the past 2+ years with the StockDoubling project. When I look for a stock for the stockdoubling project I research thousands of stocks finally getting down to 5 stocks that I feel have a good chance of doubling. Out of the 5 I pick what I feel is the best opportunity for a double. However the "other 4 stocks" I also release those to the subscribers and give my opionon on them etc..

This week we are going to chart some of the "Other Stocks" using the marketclub product.

The first stock is GEOI which I was part of the "Other Stocks" back in Oct 2005.

You can check out the 9 minute video as I go over some of the steps here.





You can check out the RISK FREE offer and MANY videos available about Marketclub by CLICKING HERE.

Have a profitable day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: