Thursday, June 7, 2007

86% of picks up at least 70%?

The Bid/ask on DFNS has moved to .60-.62 as of this morning. (Which isn't always the best indication since the markets are still closed as of this writing.)

Their has been a good deal of volume over the last couple weeks in the .55-.57 range though so maybe a lot of the free flowing shares were eaten up at those levels and now its time to trade in the lower .60's.

Today is the LAST DAY to get the Stock Videos at the discounted price and bonuses.

Here are just some examples of the "other stocks" that I have picked since started the StockDoubling.com project.

Oct 31st 2005 "Other Stock" XING less than $6 hit a high of almost $20
May 24th 2006 "Other Stock" TBSI less than $6 hit a high of $24+
Oct 16th 2006 "Other Stock" TORM $1.86 hit a high of almost $3.50
April 9th 2007 "Other Stock" TSSW .76 hit a high of $1.85

Those are just SOME of the examples of the "other stocks" that I gave when I pick my main stock for stockdoubling. The point of that is to show you that its not just 1 "LUCKY" trade I have been picking each stock etc..

Actually of the all the stocks I have picked (the main pick for stockdoubling.com and the "other stocks") that have had at least 6 months of trading, 86% of them have gone up at least 70% since I covered them. 13 of the 15 stocks have gone up at least 70%! Only 2 stocks have gone down!
(You can find all that information in the ebook at www.StockDoubling.net/ebook)

The point is that the information I use to pick stocks has worked quite well over the last 19 months. Not only for the stocks I have entered myself but for the "Other Stocks" the stocks that were in the running to be my top pick.
And I gather the information from the same sources that I have put in the Stock Video ebook. Which is found at www.BeforeItMoves.com

So be sure to check out the www.BeforeItMoves.com site today because tomorrow will be too late.

Have a great weekend.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: