Friday, June 1, 2007

June 1st 2007

Their are 13 videos in the video/ebook at www.BeforeItMoves.com

The videos show you EXACTLY what I do when looking for my own stocks to buy. And as a bonus I will do FREE research on a stock for you giving you my thoughts on that stock based on research etc.. (Normally sells for $25 by itself thru www.StockDoubling.INFO )

You won't need to be spending all your time researching stocks. Just take a few hours on a weekend or some evening after work when you are looking for a stock and follow the steps in the videos.

All my stocks have given me my goal within 4 months. (My orginal goal is 1 year) Plus if you look at the results from the "other stocks" over 80% of those stocks have gone up 70% as well.

Even if you don't have the time now to look for stocks yourself. This is good material to have in your collection to reference in the future.

And at $29 + the bonus its like paying $4 for the video ebooks.

Remember after next Thursday June 7th I remove the video ebook from the market for a week+ and will be raising the price.

www.beforeitmoves.com

As far as the 2 stocks I own.....

DFNS is holding steady in the mid .50 range. Still up 10%+ from orginal purchase. And I am still looking for $1 per share within the next 10 months or so. (I think it could happen after the next earnings release on August 15th if it is as good as I think it could be.)

CAGC is in the mid $3's. Up from the orginal call of $2.90. It is a safe stock but boring. Should have a MASSIVE Q2 (August 15th) could get to $4 before that news I would look for $4.50-$5 after that news.

Have a great weekend.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: