Tuesday, June 12, 2007

On Vacation this week

I am on vacation this week so you won't hear much as far as updates on the stocks etc..

The stock ebook should be available again sometime late next week but will have a higher price on it. I thank all of you whom have reviewed the material and given your thoughts on it. It has helped me guide on any changes etc..

As far as DFNS goes the end of the month means the end of the 2nd quarter for DFNS. So hopefully they have a great Q2. It will then be 45 days before the announcement on Q2 so at this time all we can do is just wait.

The price has dipped back down to the .57 level again which seems to be magnet for the stock lately. I don't see a great deal of movement either way until we get some news on new orders or Q2 release.

If you have money laying around and want it laying around for the next 2 months now might be a decent time to get DFNS. I don't see a lot of downside in the stock at this point unless the revenue dries up or something not yet released. Based on all the information out there I think the downside is .10-.15 and the upside is .40-.50. So anywhere from 3 to 1 to 5 to 1 risk/reward ratio. Anything can happen of course. But I don't see a lot of downside based on the current releases.

Have a great week.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: