Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Is this the end of the StockDoubling Project????

Looks like I got out of HIHO and CAGC too early as both rebounded nicely from their news.

Just another example of staying in stocks until your targets instead of jumping in and out of them. Both stocks I think will do fine longer term 6-12 months out. I just didn't see a huge upside like before after they announced news.

I will probably not have an update tomorrow. I am going in for a minor procedure in which I will be put under so I may be out of it most of the day and don't want to post something CRAZY while under the influence of gas. (I have not heard back yet from DFNS IR)

You never know what could happen maybe I won't make it. (Only God knows, its in his hands.)

But if I never come back the stockdoubling project would die with me. But that doesn't mean you can't still pick stocks like me. CHECK OUT

www.BeforeItMoves.com

Sorry I had to plug it just in case. LOL
Lord willing I will have a post on Friday morning

Have a great day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: