Thursday, July 19, 2007

Not much happening

I haven't heard back from IR at DFNS yet. Why IR has to forward my questions to the company I am not sure. I thought it was the IR's job to know the answers and handle that type of stuff that is why they get paid I thought.

Anyway still nothing from them maybe I will get it by the time Q2 earnings are released I don't know.

I have been under the weather and just drained the last couple of days. WAY too much on my plate right now and I seem to add more to it.

I took the night off yesterday and relaxed last night and feel some what better this morning. I am taking the day off today as well and going to a fair with my family. So have a good day and if I hear anything I will update the blog.

Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: