Friday, July 20, 2007

New Project for US?

I am considering a website that be a membership only site about trading stocks.

Basically I would find 3 stocks a month to trade.

(COMPLETELY SEPARATE FROM STOCKDOUBLING.COM THE STOCKDOUBLING PROJECT WOULD NOT CHANGE!!!!

These stocks would be stocks that I feel could return 10-50% return in 1-3 months. If you have followed the stockdoubling project for any amount of time you probably have noticed the increase in value of the stocks I have picked (even the OTHER stocks).

So rather than wait for 4 months or a year for a stock to double you could also TRADE some stocks for quick gains.
Again these wouldn't be the same picks as the StockDoubling project and I wouldn't recommend using the same money for both. You should have 2 different accounts or at least know that one is for trading and one is for the stockdoubling project.

The membership site would cost roughly $25 a month and like I said would probably give 3 new stocks a month that I am looking for gains.

It could be a fun way to make some money off the stock market while we wait for the StockDoubling project to hit.

Let me know if you would have an interest. (Not committing to anything just wonder if the interest is there.)

FYI nothing from DFNS IR as of yet. I will send them another email on Monday if I don't hear from them by then.

Either post a comment on the blog on your thoughts on the membership site or send me an email to alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

Have a great weekend
Thank you
Steve Hoven

No comments: