Thursday, August 2, 2007

Donations, Beforeitmoves, DFNS sign?

Thank you for all those who have donated to the stockdoubling.com project lately I appreciate it.

For those of you who don't know I have a donation link on the www.StockDoubling.com site. If you feel so inclined based on your results of trading to donate to site check out the bottom of the stockdoubling.com page.

We are a free site as of now and the donations help keep it that way.

Beforeitmoves.com Stock Video ebook price will be raised on Saturday at some point. I got the clearance from clickbank so it will be ready to move up to its new price on Saturday.

In the videos I show you exactly how I find stocks myself to trade.

Here is a portion of a testimonial I recently received about the videos...

"Good Morning Steve and Greetings from New ZealandI purchased the stock doubling video as soon as you put it on the market.Just wanted to say thanks. I am have a ball with it. I even run all thespam stock picks thru it for practice and can see them for what they are.The biggest benefit to me is the knowledge I am gaining by researching theshort list.Keep up the good work Steve you are doing a great job.Regards Rod M."

www.Beforeitmoves.com remember we offer an 8 week money back guarantee.

As far as DFNS I don't expect any big movement one way or the other before the Q2 earnings release (August 15th). I wouldn't think they would put out another press release prior to earnings. (If they had another release I would put it after Q2 earnings to get more momentum from the press release just my opinion.)

Watch a day or two prior to August 15th if their is good volume and an up or down direction in the stock at that time it may be an indication of where the stock is going. (someone may have gotten wind of news.)

Have a great Thursday.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: