Wednesday, August 29, 2007

This is what I just did

I wanted to let you know of what I just did.


I sold 2450 from my regular scottrade account. But bought 2000 shares in my IRA of DFNS.

So now I have 8000 shares (StockDoubling account) of DFNS

I have 2000 DFNS in my IRA (which is actually going to be used for a trip in early 2008 if DFNS produces well by then.)

I also have 500 shares of CAGC in my IRA as well. Which as of right now will be left in for a while 6-12 months looking for a good return on that.

Anyway I wanted to let you know about the changes.

AGAIN NOTHING HAS CHANGED IN THE STOCKDOUBLING PROJECT AT ALL.

I had to move the shares around a little bit though due to the new stock project that I will start after Labor day. (Which was discussed on this blog a month + ago)

I have a bunch of free trades available in my regular account so I needed to free up some money in that account in order to purchase the NEW stocks for this new stock project that I will discuss after Labor day.

AGAIN I STILL HAVE CONFIDENCE IN DFNS AND DO NOT PLAN ON SELLING MY STOCKDOUBLING PROJECT SHARES OF DFNS ANYTIME SOON.

I wanted to let you know for full disclosure reasons.

If you are still looking for passive $$$ and the goal of the $1 million after 11 stocks etc.. I still think the StockDoubling project is the way to go. That will NOT change even with this new project.

The new project is strictly for those people who would like to see some more action rather than waiting on the stockdoubling project. (They should still have money in the stockdoubling project.)

Anyway I will let you know more information on that when its available.

Have a great trading day
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: