Wednesday, August 1, 2007

2 weeks from TODAY!

2 weeks to go before DFNS needs to report their Q2 #'s.

They can report early. In the past though they have been on the deadline day OR have been late.

When they are late though they tend to post in the report stating their late what the #'s are as far as revenue and earnings.

No idea if they will release the #'s after the bell or before the bell or what.

Here is a breakdown of what I think the stock could do based on different earnings #'s. A lot more goes into it. But I didn't have a lot to say in today's blog so I thought I would post this.

If they do .03+ EPS for the quarter I think the stock goes to .90-$1+
If they do .02+ EPS for the quarter I think the stock goes to the .70-.90 range.
If they do less then .02 EPS for the quarter I think the stock goes to the .50-.70 range.
If they do less then .01EPS for the quarter I think it goes to .40-.50's range.

I personally feel the .02+EPS for the quarter or .70-.90 range is doable. Which if I am right today's prices of .61 are a good deal. But I am hoping for .03EPS.

I don't think the risk is much less then .40 unless they come out with a losing quarter or something. Even at .40 that is about 20% down on the stock so we wouldn't be down too bad. Not the direction I want to go but still lots of room for error at least right now.

Have a great day.
10 more trading days until Q2!

Remember the Beforeitmoves.com stock videos price goes up later this week.
www.Beforeitmoves.com


Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: