Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Interesting trading for DFNS

Good morning,

DFNS traded 30,000+ shares in the last 5 minutes of trading yesterday. Which is about 1/2 of what they did ALL DAY.

Most of it was at .62 as well. Although in the grand scheme of things that isn't a lot of volume overall its a nice sign that possibly someone knows something (or think they know something) and want to get in before the announcement.

Historically DFNS has been late on their filings more often then on time. We will see if they are on time this time around. I would think they would be based on the momentum that is gaining in the stock. It would be silly to be late this time around as it may get a few investors edgy about it.

Last November they released their earnings on the 14th (a day early) that is the only time I see in the last year+ they have done that. So I would think tomorrow would be the day. When they announce (before or after the bell) I have no idea.

But I think today would be the last full day to get the stock before the earnings release.

Maybe their problem will be its so much money to count they need a couple of extra days. LOL I could live with that I guess.

I still expect a 15th earnings release and .02+ EPS.

I'll keep you posted on things once the earnings are out. It will take me an hour or so to review the release and write up something for the blog.

Have a great trading day.
Steve Hoven
alleycatnews@alleycatnews.net

No comments: